Partner services

We offer a wide range of services for your Environmental, Social and Governance business requirements and where we do not specialise in an aspect we are pleased to work with our partners.

Circular economy

Sustainability has always been in the DNA of Agilitas’ approach to technology consumption.  Its ‘Repair, Rework, Reuse’ model continues to drive efficiency improvements, whilst developing a more robust circular economy that has been extending client tech life cycles for over 30 years. 

Recognising this new chapter to drive sustainability even further, Agilitas launched a pledge to show its commitment to a sustainable future.  Agilitas uses its expertise to extend hardware life beyond the typical manufacturer lifespan. In 80% of cases Agilitas repairs and reuses IT hardware to reduce its own carbon footprint and that of customers. The remaining 20% is recycled with no WEEE going to landfill. 

Agilitas tracks Scope 1 and 2 emissions using the Carbon Trust Calculator, as well as tracking energy consumption and waste recycled. To improve further, Agilitas has subscribed to EcoVadis, the world’s largest and most trusted provider of business sustainability ratings. Its sustainability figures are published online so partners can view its sustainability status in real time.

It’s important to evaluate all aspects of your business, processes and relationships and set goals to remain accountable. Agilitas’ pledge to ‘Act with Impact’ and build a more sustainable future for its three core pillars - Planet, People and Partners - has set out a roadmap to achieve a carbon positive workforce by 2030.

We need your consent to load the translations

We use a third-party service to translate the website content that may collect data about your activity. Please review the details and accept the service to view the translations.